These terms and conditions (the "Terms") govern filing your online complaint with us against the merchant. Upon acceptance of terms of service by you on line and upon filing complaint with us online, you are agreeing to these Terms and you enter into a legally binding agreement with ConsumerSathi.com, a division of Tribe-X INFOTECH PVT LIMITED, head quartered at BLOCK R WEST PATEL NAGAR (" Tribe-X ").
Merchant: The business entity against with complainant files the complaint for a dispute.
You: The individual or entity that files the complaint with Tribe-X online.
Do not file your complaint with us online if you are unwilling or unable to be bound by the Terms of service:TERMS:
This Agreement shall become operative immediately on its acceptance by the client online and shall remain in force till the completion of steps as prescribed in the plan chosen or the completion of timeline prescribed for each plan or termination by either of the party, whichever is earlier.
Whichever is earlier.AUTHORIZATION & RATIFICATION:
- You authorize Tribe-X to resolve the dispute as stated in the complaints as per the plan chosen by you.
- You authorize Tribe-X to contact merchant on your behalf and communicate with the merchant for resolution of complaint.
- You promise to provide Tribe-X with copies of all necessary supporting documents and details of the complaint and any other such information and documents concerning the Merchant and dispute. Further, if Tribe-X requires any additional documents, Tribe-X shall promptly notify to you to provide the same.
- You authorize Tribe-X to publish and/ or post complaints and/or the contents of the complaint in social media network or other Online Databases or Net based forum against merchant on your behalf and you will be responsible for all the consequences.
In accordance with the terms and conditions,Tribe-X shall perform all the steps as contained in the plan chosen by you regardless of any positive resolutions.PLAN AND TIME LINE
You has chosen plan as stated in the Complaint form. The steps and Time line to be undertaken by Tribe-X are stated in the chosen plan.OBLIGATIONS OF TRIBE-X
Tribe-X agrees to respect the following provisions:
- Tribe-X agrees to take all the steps as provided in the plan chosen by you.
- Tribe-X agrees to notify through email to you of any settlement offers received by Tribe-X.
- Tribe-X shall have no authority to settle any dispute placed with it for its resolution for less than what mentioned in the complaint, without the express written authorization/ written consent from you.
- Tribe-X agrees to obtain prior written consent from you before incurring expenses towards additional services and authorized out of pocket expenses.
- All disputes that your merchant raises shall be promptly brought to you attention
You agree to respect the following provisions:
- You warrant the validity and authenticity of all the complaints filed with Tribe-X for their resolution and shall forward all original documentation to Tribe-X to prove the authenticity of your claims, when called for.
- In case the You do not provide Information and documents as required within 2 days from the notification, then in that eventuality of not providing the information and documents, the complaint/claim shall be deemed to have closed forthwith .All the obligations of Tribe-X under this agreement shall cease in such situation for those complaints for which you do not provide Information and documents. However, you shall be under obligation to pay all outstanding fees within 3 days forthwith.
- You shall provide the updated contact details of the Merchant and documents in support of your claim/relief. In the absence of not providing the latest contact details of merchant by you to Tribe-X within 3 days of filing the complaints or when you are notified to provide, this agreement will cease in such situation for those complaints for which you do not provide Information and documents. However, you shall be under obligation to pay all outstanding fees within 3 days forthwith.
- You shall report in writing immediately within 2 days about all the relief received or any understanding or settlements made by you with your merchant after the complaint is filed by the you with Tribe-X.
- You agree, undertake and confirm to ratify all the actions of Tribe-X in resolving the dispute.
- You acknowledge that refund by merchant will be governed by the refund policy of merchant.
- will maintain full calm and peace.
- After completing of all the steps relating to dispute resolution as stated in each plan chosen by you, the complaint shall be deemed to have been closed or on the expiry of the stipulated period as specified in the plan whichever occurs earlier.
- The complaint shall be deemed to have been closed off, in case you give the written instruction for its closure.
- The claim shall be closed upon its resolution.
- If the contact details of the merchant is found incorrect or merchant has changed its location or un-contactable due to reasons beyond the control of Tribe-X, the complaint shall be deemed to have closed off.
- In case, you do not pay the fee to Tribe-X as per the plan chosen within 2 days of filing the complaint, this agreement will cease immediately with no obligations on the part of Tribe-X.
- In case, you misbehave or use indecent language or abusive language with the staff of Tribe-X, this agreement will cease immediately with no obligations on the part of Tribe-X.
- Tribe-X shall be entitled to receive fees and charges with service tax or any other applicable government taxes as per the plan chosen by you upon filing of complaint by you with Tribe-X.
- Fee paid by you shall not be refunded by Tribe-X regardless of the fact that no dispute has been resolved by Tribe-X. However, in case you withdraw the complaint in writing with 3 days of filing the complaint with Tribe-X, then Tribe-X will refund the fee.
You fully acknowledge and agrees that Tribe-X does not guarantee to resolve the complaint and further acknowledge and agree that Tribe-X works on Best efforts Basis regardless of any positive results.TERMINATION AND ITS CONSEQUENCES
- Either of the parties can terminate this agreement through email or by delivering registered letter at the email ID or the address stated in the Notice clause.
- If you have filed false or wrong or frivolous complaint or have misrepresented or omitted the facts, then this agreement will stand terminated as if such complaint was never filed.
- In case, termination notice is filed by clients after 3 days of filing the complaint, Tribe-X will not be liable to refund the fee if any paid by client.
- You shall be liable to pay all the outstanding dues with 2 days of termination.
- You fully agree that all your disputes with Tribe-X will be resolved amicably.
- You fully agree that you will not go to the court or police to resolve your dispute with Tribe-X and the dispute will be resolved by appointing a sole arbitrator mutually.
- You fully agree that you cannot claim the refund of the fee once paid to Tribe-X and you fully agree that you can claim the refund of fee only within 3 days of filing your compliant.
- As per refund policy, you can claim the refund of fee paid to Tribe-X within 3 days of filing the complaint with Tribe-X.
- You fully agree that after the expiry of 3 days of filing the complaint with Tribe-X you are not entitled to the refund of fee paid to Tribe-X.
- You fully agree that you are not entitled to refund of fee paid to Tribe-X even if your complaint is not resolved by Tribe-X.
- In case, complaint is resolved within 3 days of the filing of the complaint, you will not be eligible for refund.