In this highly advanced era where selling and purchasing are generally done via online shops, it’s important to protect consumer rights. According to a report, consumer complaints are growing at a fast pace but still, the customers deal with several questions including how to file a case, where to find support etc. In spite of being cheated or deceived by the retailers, many individuals avoid initiating a consumer complaint as they think it will take a lot of efforts to reach out to a seller for the refund.
Consumers can make complaints in the following circumstances:
- The product purchased by a customer is faulty
- Damage or loss is caused to the customer due to biased practice
- The consumer has received a deficit product or service
- A seller has charged the extra amount on the MRP
- Products and services which are dangerous to life were retailed to the customers
Consumer complaints and case- Who Can File?
- All consumers
- All state government and central government
- Any professional consumer organization
- Two or more customers with the same interest
- In case of demise of a customer, his representative or authorized heir
A consumer court is aimed to offer an additional privilege to the customers and to sustain the honest and fair selling practices by companies towards the customers.
You cannot file a complaint if:
- Bought a product or received a service without paying money or free of cost.
- Received a contract based service
- Bought a product or received a service for commercial use.
How to file a complaint?
Generally, you need to file a complaint by visiting the Consumer Court website. Later you will receive a complaint number that you can use to keep the track of complaint. Before going to the consumer court, it’s vital to first serve a notice to the vendor regarding the bad or deficient product and service or high prices to give them a chance to correct the deficiency.
Your complaint should give:
- Information about the deficiency and the reasons on which you are making a complaint.
- A written document and other verifications
- Your complaint needs to be signed and confirmed
Make sure your complaint submission is based on facts and logic, do not submit unconfirmed claims and accusations.
Consumer Sathi is a renowned platform offering comprehensive support to customers to file Online Complaint Against Company. The consumer Sathi allows consumers to deal with the scam and deceitful services. It aids clienteles to file complaints against a business and reach out to the Consumer Court effortlessly. The expert team of this online forum guides consumers in filing a complaint and knowing their rights. The official website of the Consumer Sathi provides information and guidelines about consumer rights to its visitors.
Source Link: http://counsumersathi.blogspot.com/2018/08/online-complaint-against-company.html